Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit Framework 3.1 Beta 1

From: tweetycoaster at gmail.com (bro)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 19:24:26 +0630

yes..
I don't have AirPcap and can't start GUI and MSFWEB.

On Jan 25, 2008 6:47 PM, Jose Bustos <josebustosr at gmail.com> wrote:

absolutely, I got the error of Aircap, preventing me from running the
application :(

On Jan 24, 2008 10:34 PM, bro <tweetycoaster at gmail.com> wrote:
quote:

<<Since so few of our users will be using the AirPcap hardware, I didn't
want to include their driver installation by default.>>

It's good idea !!
I don't have AirPcap hardware too.

TweetyCoaster.