Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit Framework 3.1 Beta 1

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 13:49:20 -0600

I bet theres another version of glib in your DLL load path -- I will fix
this tonight by changing the PATH order to include my version first.
Thanks again for the feedback, keep it coming!

Anyone run into a problem where after installation, the GUI and Web
interface does not start, with no error message?

-HD