Metasploit mailing list archives

"Exploit failed:No errors.txt file" on Mac OS X

From: criticalbill at gmail.com (Critical Bill)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:44:08 -0500

Greetings all. Running Metasploit 3.0 on a Mac (10.5.1). I've made numerous
and varied attempts at running exploits against an unpatched Windows XP box.
Each time the Metasploit console window comes back with the following..

"Exploit Failed: No such file or directory - ./lib/rex/proto/smb/errors.txt"

My framework install directory is /etc/framework-3.0. Indeed there is no
errors.txt in /etc/framework-3.0//lib/rex/proto/smb/. I touched a blank file
but still nothing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

- CB