Metasploit mailing list archives

Problem with Apache Win32 Chunked Encoding

From: bluefoxy at tiscali.it (bluefoxy)
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 12:50:06 +0100

I'm doing a pentest, I know the server, the Apache version is 1.3.22 (
set TARGET 4 ).
I'm testing the host, with metasploit 2.7 and it's ok, but with
metasploit 3.0 exploit not running and server reset connectoion; I digit
the same exploit, payload, target, rhost.

Rhys Kidd ha scritto:
Well the Check functionality should through the line below, indicate
the value of the "Server" HTTP Header.

print_status("Serer is probably not vulnerable:
#{response['Server']}")   <- By the way a typo there HD.

Seeing as your target server appears to not include the Server HTTP
Header, how are you picking the TARGET you are using?
Is the server even vulnerable? Can you find out the Apache build
through another means? Folder listing perhaps.

Rhys Kidd