Metasploit mailing list archives

Feature requests? Bugs? Annoyances?

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 17:29:00 -0500

This is already implemented :) It just requires that the database modules
have been loaded and either nmap/nessus data imported. I will respond to
the entire set a bit later.

On Sunday 23 September 2007 16:49, Hamid . K wrote:
? -Nmap-parser . this is yet another junk idea I had in my mind . it
would work like this : user feed the module with an nmap scan log , and
later while using modules in MSF , framework will auto-complete target
IP/PORT based on parsed data from nmap log file . For example, while
targeting a Veritas bug , MSF will offer list of IPs that have related
port open, and auto-complete the option ...