Metasploit mailing list archives

Question on db_autopwn

From: marc_pascual at support.trendmicro.com (marc_pascual at support.trendmicro.com)
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 17:17:45 +0800

Hi All,

Sorry to ask this question, I searched google and had no luck.

Is there any way I can exit/kill the currently running threads without
killing the active sessions during an autopwn?

I ran an autopwn on my test subnet. After having one or two sessions, I
wish to drop the current active threads.
Pressing ctrl+z puts the entire msfconsole program on background;
Pressing ctrl+c one has no effect; not sure about this; maybe the signal
is queued and it will eventually return to msf> prompt
pressing ctrl+c several times exits to shell.

Again, sorry for asking. And thanks in advance!

Marc

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other
intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this
information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your
mail system.