Metasploit mailing list archives

find_tag Payloads

From: security at vahle.de (Thomas Werth)
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 07:20:13 +0200

thank you very much.

mmiller at hick.org schrieb:
I've committed a fix for this issue.  The find tag support was
inadvertently broken by the introduction of the intermediate stage code
we added to support reliably handling large stages.  The intermediate
stage (a small payload blob) was being sent before the tag itself which
caused things to break.  I tested the fix and confirmed that it works on
trunk.  You can find the change set information here:

http://www.metasploit.com/dev/trac/changeset/5084