Metasploit mailing list archives

Payload Bugs ?

From: security at vahle.de (Thomas Werth)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 07:48:37 +0200

I'll attach src code of test application and test perl script.
On the other hand i don't know why standalone payload generated using
msfpayload crashes, too. Other payloads work either in exploit and as
standalone one.
Hope this info helps you helping me :)

H D Moore schrieb:
This sounds like an issue with your application, can you provide some
example code to help us troubleshoot?

-HD