Metasploit mailing list archives

Default Targets - autopwn

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 08:58:29 -0500

Define a method called "autofilter" within your module that returns true
or false. This method is responsible for picking the right target in the
case of autopwn. In the future, this method will be able to query the
database to look for target-specific information about the target. The
autofilter method can set the TARGET datastore value along with any other
common parameters. As long as the final return value is true, the module
will be executed as part of autopwn.

-HD