Metasploit mailing list archives

Lorcon

From: tomb at byrneit.net (Tomas L. Byrnes)
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 02:27:03 -0700

I'd have to look at the specifics of this implementation, but I have had
no problem using all manner of raw tools from VMWare to a NIC.
Admittedly, I use Linux as a host OS, so maybe I should go spank myself
for not having tested my hypothesis on pwndows before spouting off.

I still think Robin should either actually learn something useful, or
find something legal he might be good at, like wearing leather by the
Brandenburg gate. (Note: Last time I was there, there as still a DDR, so
maybe it isn't as sleazy any more.)