Metasploit mailing list archives

svn branches

From: asotirov at determina.com (Alexander Sotirov)
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 17:10:52 -0700

Didn't you say that you were going to branch the framework when 3.0 was
released? Since everybody who has downloaded the release so far is tracking the
trunk now, I guess the trunk will be the stable branch, which means that we need
a dev branch.

Maybe there is one already, but
svn ls http://metasploit.com/svn/framework3/branches/ gives a 403

You should also tag the 3.0 release with a tag and list it on the web page so
that people know how to checkout a specific release.

Are there any plans for adding exploits to old releases of the framework? When
3.1 is released, are you going to keep updating 3.0 with new exploits, or is it
going to be completely replaced by 3.1?

Alex