Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit Penetration Testing Examples

From: jerome.athias at free.fr (Jerome Athias)
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 17:44:18 +0200

I am working on a project to use the Metasploit framework (in the middle
of a lot of other tools) to do a "complete" pentest ending with the
generation of a nice report ;p
Still in early stage, theXploiter project should not be available soon...
Btw, maybe a public alpha version will be released in some weeks...

If you have ideas about this, please let me know...

For now:
http://blog.metasploit.com/2006/09/metasploit-30-automated-exploitation.html
You can then easily use SQL to export data and then convert them to use
in another tool/generate a report
(check www.metasploit.com !)

/JA
SecurInos.info