Metasploit mailing list archives

Help required for Advanced Options

From: msairam at intoto.com (M.P.Sairam)
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:06:39 +0530

hi,

I am using msfcli on linux.
but if I use A option for displaying advanced
option and if Payload=payload_name is also given
does it give the advanced options of payload too???

At 04:47 PM 4/4/2007, you wrote:
Hi,

do you use the msfcli on Linux?
are you trying to launch an exploit from a command line? (from a DOS prompt)
or do you have allready launched the msfconsole?

Summary information about a specific exploit can
be displayed with the command *./msfcli exploit_name S

*set the payload for the exploit with .*/msfcli
exploit_name Payload=payload_name 0*, where
payload_name is the name of the payload. In
order to view and set any advanced options that
may be present for an exploit we use the
*./msfcli exploit_name Payload=payload_name A*
command. Similarly, *./msfcli exploit_name
PAYLOAD=payload_name T* lists the targets and
*./msfcli exploit_name PAYLOAD= payload_name T 0* selects the first value.

It could help you:
http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1800

M.P.Sairam a ?crit :
If from msfcli if I give payload option say
msfcli windows/antivirus/symantec_rtvscan PAYLOAD=generic/shell_bind_tcp A

Does this show advanced options of both exploit
and payload or only exploit????
Does this include the payload or before itself
it will be diverted to show the advanced options of exploit only????

Thanks,
   --
Sairam

This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
Thank you.

Intoto Inc.