Metasploit mailing list archives

MSFWeb Development - Adding a button to menu bar

From: mwhite22 at caledonian.ac.uk (Mike Whitehead)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:30:31 +0000

Hi,I emailed hdm and msf-dev for a solution but didn't get one, so maybe someone on the list can give me one. I'm
developing a fully-customisable skinning system for the frameworks web interface but stumbled across a small problem.
I've added an "Options" button that is required for choosing a skin, but I can't manage to get the button to open a
window similar to Exploits, Payloads, etc. I've tried adding the following code to application.js:function
openOptionsWindow() {    var console = create_window_ajax("/options", "options", "Metasploit Options", 760, 300);
options.setDestroyOnClose();    options.showCenter();}But upon clicking the new button I get a window open with the
error:Routing Error
no route found to match "/options" with {:method=>:get}I made an rhtml document with a simple "Hello World" line named
options.rhtml, but maybe I've missed something that I need. Does anyone have a simple solution for this?Regards,Mike