Metasploit mailing list archives

error while executing exploit exploit/windows/sip/sipxezphone_cseq with windows/shell_bind_tcp

From: msairam at intoto.com (M.P.Sairam)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:29:46 +0530

At 10:49 AM 4/18/2007, you wrote:
On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 10:43:11AM +0530, M.P.Sairam wrote:
I am getting an error when i am trying to execute exploit command for
exploit windows/sip/sipxezphone_cseq from msfconsole, iam attaching
the framework.log content after the exploit got loaded. Can anyone
help me out with this issue?????

I merged a fix for this issue to 3.0 stable.  Please run msfupdate and
let me know if you continue to run into the same error.

I dont have direct access to internet, possibly I have to take it in
next release.

Thanks,
    --
Sairam

This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
Thank you.

Intoto Inc.