Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit on Windows

From: bambam.quiescence at googlemail.com (bambam)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 13:25:34 +0000

Totally. If it's on your windows machine, it should be part of the
cygwin that's there - from grabbing a VM or whatever - dude, loose the
duplicate cygwin packaging.

On 1/18/07, H D Moore <hdm at metasploit.com> wrote:
My concern is that a big chunk of the Windows users are having a horrible
experience with the Framework. We get quite a few emails about the Cygwin
environment just plain failing or conflicting with an existing
installation.

-HD