Metasploit mailing list archives

ruby-lorcon build problem

From: asussex at googlemail.com (A Sussex)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:57:30 +0100

On 3/27/07, H D Moore <hdm at metasploit.com> wrote:
I have used many -- what driver and card are you using? How are you sure
that nothing is transmitted? Most of the time the only way to check is to
use a second card to monitor, since the first won't be able to see the
packets its sending.

madwifi-ng r2220 (updated today) and an Atheros 5212 based card. I'm
using a second card to verify transmission. (I checked the channels
are the same.)

As I said, using Lorcon alone I can inject fine, so this is a bit
baffling. I must be doing something wrong. :->

Metasploit doesn't report any errors, BTW.

- as