Metasploit mailing list archives

MSFGUI

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 17:21:59 -0500

The GUI is still under active development (by Fabrice), but you can use it
now if you have all of the dependencies installed. The current version
allows you to select an exploit, configure it, launch it, and interact
with the session or shell.

Getting all the dependencies is kind of a challenge right now, the only
platform really supported is Gentoo Linux, as one of the patches for
ruby-libglade2 hasn't made it upstream (correct?).

If you run Gentoo Linux on x86, you can test msfgui by doing:

# emerge --sync
# emerge -v gtk+ ruby-gnome2 ruby-gtk2 ruby-libglade2

$ /path/to/msfgui

-HD