Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit 3.0 for Windows Installer (#3)

From: mwhite22 at caledonian.ac.uk (Mike Whitehead)
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 22:00:16 +0000

Maybe this would be too much hassle for implementation of this feature, but how about doing it within the existing
window js? Line 606 of window.js is the area that gives that little grey line just above the bottom window border, and
I suppose that could be used for holding the Launch Exploit text, although there would need to be a mechanism to define
when this text should show (i.e. when it is at the final step prior to launching). Making it:            <td id='"+ id
+"_table_content' class='"+ className +"_content' valign='top' align='center'>" + content + "Launch Exploit</td>\Shows
a (very dirty) method of it being placed there, although that shows with every window. Its a start though.Also
attached, if wanted or not, an alternative to the current banner.gif being used on the msfweb interface :)Mike> From:
hdm at metasploit.com> To: framework at metasploit.com> Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 11:37:34 -0500> Subject: Re: [framework]
Metasploit 3.0 for Windows Installer (#3)> > Its a good idea, I just try to minimize the JS when I can. For something >
as ridiculous as the web interface, I guess its a lost cause :-)> > -HD> > On Sunday 25 March 2007 08:08, Mike
Whitehead wrote:> > Excuse my lack of ERB knowledge, but would a simple floating-image type> > JS script be
implementable? Something like> > http://willmaster.com/possibilities/demo/adfloater/adfloater.html > > (check the
source). If that was possible, then it would remove the need> > to have the repeated submission buttons around the
page, and instead> > just have a 'big red button' for launching the exploit wherever the> > user scrolls. Sorry there's
no working example included, guess I'll> > need to read up on ruby :)