Metasploit mailing list archives

msf book

From: a10n3.s7r1k3r at gmail.com (Kashif Iftikhar)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 17:39:03 +0000

a wiki is a nice option. Later when enough material is there on the
wiki someone with TEX knowledge can convert it to TEX to facilitate
conversion into different formats.

On 3/19/07, bambam <bambam.quiescence at googlemail.com> wrote:
Probably because it's written in tex.

This is clearly a job for a wiki. It needs a disclaimer on the front
that if you don't really *know* what you're writing then don't. Only a
very small minority would try to deface I think.

Whomever sets up the wiki, use mediawiki, write the contents page and
lock it - that way the overall structure is controlled whilst the
minions (myself included) fill it out.

Tex would be a good format to export the whole thing to to produce a final book.