Metasploit mailing list archives

msf book

From: sdf.monoxide at yahoo.com (SDF Monoxide)
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 11:39:07 -0800 (PST)

sounds like a good idea, I have had a few peoblems with msfweb on 3 but 2 runs perfect

Daniel Guido <dguido at gmail.com> wrote: Why hasn't anyone suggested just making a 'Documentation' section on
the official Metasploit Trac wiki?

On 3/4/07, Dennis Gu"nnewig  wrote:
I think a wiki would be a great idea. Less problems with out-dated information. :-)

-deg

Ronaldo Zhou schrieb:

Wiki seems a good choice. I once read a book about penetration based on
wiki. Different styles and perspectives make things better.

- Ronaldo

On 3/4/07, * Chris Byrd* >