Metasploit mailing list archives

Problem with meterpreter

From: vedran-v at net.hr (Vedran V.)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 18:16:29 +0100

If you locate the section where the stdapi is loaded
(where is does the require (clirb)) and get rid of the check, it
works.  stdapi is loaded just fine.

Hm, I try changing the below pasted code portion from core.rb but I'm getting another error:
failure: nil is not a symbol
./lib/rex/post/meterpreter/ui/console/command_dispatcher/core.rb:424:in `const_get'

Did I commented the right lines?

Vedran

def add_extension_client(mod)
  path = "post/meterpreter/ui/console/command_dispatcher/#{mod}.rb"

  if ((klass = CommDispatcher.check_hash(path)) == nil)
        clirb = File.join(Rex::Root, path)
        old   = CommDispatcher.constants

#       if (require(clirb) == true)
                new  = CommDispatcher.constants
                diff = new - old

#       if (diff.empty? == true)
#               print_error("Failed to load client portion of #{mod}.")
#               return false
#       end

        klass = CommDispatcher.const_get(diff[0])
        CommDispatcher.set_hash(path, klass)
# else
        print_error("Failed to load client script file: #{clirb}")
        return false
# end
end

btw. if I add something like:
        print_status("_");
        print_status(diff[0]);
        print_status("_");
I get:
        _
        [*]
        [*] _
But I don't know ruby and what that means :(

--
Odaberite Iskon.DUO - brzi (aDSL2+) internet + telefon uz u?tedu do 30%!
Saznajte vi?e na http://www.iskon.hr