Metasploit mailing list archives

Problem with meterpreter

From: chaines at gmail.com (Chuck Haines)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:28:17 -0500

Well, I know this isn't pretty, but I have figured out a hack to get
it to work.  If you locate the section where the stdapi is loaded
(where is does the require (clirb)) and get rid of the check, it
works.  stdapi is loaded just fine.  I know this gets rid of the
checking, but as a temporary solution till I can figure out more, it
works.  It seems the issue is something to do with require not
returning true, even though it loads the file just fine.  I'm not
entirely sure why this is.

BTW, this is the newest svn version (well as of like 10am EST yesterday).

--chuck