Metasploit mailing list archives

IMail 2006 and 8.x RCPT TO Stack Overflow

From: Glinares at PCOnsite.com (Greg Linares)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 11:20:15 -0700

Sorry about not respoding to this sooner.  I currently have access to
only German XP (SP1 and SP2) in addition to every English Windows from
OS 2000 to 2003 SP1.

On a side note im working on another RCPT TO overflow for another SMTP
program, 3rd one this week.  Maybe I should make a SMTP Bug a Day blog
;)

HD Moore - how goes things?