Metasploit mailing list archives

smb_sniffer module question

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:50:30 -0600

The format is the "old style" L0phtcrack challenge-response capture. You
can import this into LC, but I don't know what other tools support
challenge-response cracking or what format they accept it. Since
l0pthcrack is commercial and obsolete, I would like to change this format
to be accepted by a free/oss cracking application instead. Besides Cain,
are there any suggestions for apps that can crack challenge-response
hashes?

-HD