Metasploit mailing list archives

Info...

From: jerome.athias at free.fr (Jerome Athias)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 11:42:46 +0200

Hi again,

and first sorry for my first poor answer...

i agree with skape's suggestions
hacking is a large field...
i would recommend to read, read and read again, and read more
when you'll have skills about the "fundamental basis", then starts to
play (step by step) with more technical things

here are some interesting readings for this second step
http://www.securityforest.com/wiki/index.php/Category:EducationTree
http://metasploit.com/links.html   (Uninformed journal is great ;-))
https://www.securinfos.info/english/security_papers_hacking_whitepapers.php

hope it'll help you