Metasploit mailing list archives

VML exploit

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 20:02:52 -0500

The VML exploit has been added for 2.6 (msfupdate), it works on every
version of Windows I tried. If anyone can test on NT 4.0, Windows 2003
SP1, or Windows Vista, please let me know of the results.

The module name is 'ie_vml_rectfill', the 3.0 version may not be ready for
a couple hours (dinner time, I need a break).

http://metasploit.com/projects/Framework/exploits.html#ie_vml_rectfill

-HD