Metasploit mailing list archives

2.4 Metasploit Issue/Question

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 12:36:16 -0500

One way to work around this is by passing a writable directory path to the
-C parameter of msfweb. This can crop up if you install the Framework as
one user and then try to run it as another (yes, I suck at win32
packaging). Check the permissions of the Program Files\Metasploit
Framework\home directory and make sure your current user has write
access.

-HD