Metasploit mailing list archives

metasploit art

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:03:53 -0500

A heads up to everyone, I asked BRUTE! [1] to quote me on a new metasploit
logo and some large-scale graphics for t-shirts/posters/etc. I doubt we
will have anything ready in time for vegas, but the end result should
rock pretty hard. The initial numbers are something like $1000USD for the
logo and large graphic (discounted from ~1500 or so), I will be covering
most of it out-of-pocket (we do have $600 in the meta-bank though - i
never reimbursed myself for domains and recent hardware). Anywho, if
anyone has any concepts for the logo or large graphic, lemme know.

-HD

1. http://www.bruteprop.com
2. http://www.kmfdm.com
3. http://www.kmfms.com