Metasploit mailing list archives

Windows Recv Tag Findsock Meterpreter payload

From: vlad902 at gmail.com (vlad902)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:07:49 -0700

None of the current exploits support findsock and ws2ord together (past Tester.)

$ grep ws2ord * | grep findsock
Tester.pm:                      'Keys' => [ '+findsock', '+ws2ord' ],
$

Some may in actuality but due to the fact that the first findsock
payload for win32 was added in 2.3 some exploits may not be updated to
reflect the fact that they can be used along with findsock (or may
need tweaks to do so).