Metasploit mailing list archives

exploiting system Outside network

From: jahanzu1 at yahoo.com (Jahanzaib Sarfaraz)
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 04:03:02 -0800 (PST)

Hello ,

Lets suppose attacker is inside some proxy network after getting the shell or gateways server ,,,, how do he attack the
system which is outside the network having a global unique ip ...

i used proxy support of MSF but it only mask exploit request ,,,
i read in HD MOOR mail meterpreter can be user for a purpose some wht similar to that ? can u tell me that is it really
possible to get a shell on my system of any system outside my internal network using the shell of my server which has a
global unique IP .. and i have an internal IP ...

Thanks