Metasploit mailing list archives

Idea for a new payload : Manipulate Internet Explorer with OLE AUTOMATION

From: Yann.Allain at accorservices.com (ALLAIN Yann)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:14:58 +0100

Hi all,

First , Thanks for your great great framework...continue !

Second,

May i suggest you a new payloads : Manipulate IE in OLE AUTOMATION to
create an outbound tunnel on http. Like the Setiri Troyan of SENSEPOST
or the GASPER troyan from rstack group.

I will try to inject DLL that manipulate IE in OLE with your marvelous
Meterpreter. But could you give me your feedback of this payloads
(feasibility,  stability, and so one)

Thanks by advance.

Yann

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This email, the information contained within and any files transmitted with it (herein after referred as "the message")
are confidential. It is intended solely for the addressees and access to this message by any other person is not
permitted.
If you are not the named addressee, please send it back immediately to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized
disclosure,
publication, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this message, either in whole or in part, is
strictly
prohibited.
Emails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. Our company shall not be liable for this
message if modified or falsified.