Metasploit mailing list archives

Finding Shell. DEBUGLEVEL 5.

From: arcangel at phreaker.net (Arcangel)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 11:17:48 -0300

I tried with debuglevel 5 and only show me the this aditional
information --> "KILLING CHILD:2960"

[*] Starting Bind Handler.
[*] REMOTE> 220 ftp Server Ready...
[*] REMOTE> 331 User name okay, need password.
[*] REMOTE> 230 User logged in, proceed.
[*] REMOTE> 227 Entering Passive Mode (127.0.0.1, 4,106)
[*] Trying to explot target ServU 5.0.0.0 ServUDaemon.exe
[*] Got Connection from 127.0.0.1:114

KILLING CHILD:2960

[*] Exiting Handler.

Arc.