Information Security News mailing list archives

[THOTCON] 0xA Ticket Sales Begin 10/1/2018 at 00:00 CDT

From: InfoSec News <alerts () infosecnews org>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 17:25:23 +0000 (UTC)

Forwarded from: THOTCON <info () thotcon org>

*** BEGIN THOTCON TRANSMISSION
Greetings:

We are sending this transmission to make sure you are the very first to know about the upcoming ticket sale for THOTCON 0xA.
THOTCON 0xA will be held May 3rd & 4th, 2019.

All ticket levels will go on sale October 1st, 2018 at 00:00 CDT.

- Student Tickets (175 Available) @ $70.00
- Early GA Tickets (100 Available) @ $150.00
- General Admittance (870 Available) @ $170.00
- VIP/Donor* (200 Available) @ $350.00

* Due to our 501(c)(3) status this level now includes a built-in $150 tax-deductible donation. Consult your tax professional for guidance.

Our Call for Papers (CFP) will also open on October 1st, 2018 and close on January 1st, 2018.

Our Call for Villages (CFV) will also open on October 1st, 2018 and close when we have filled all of our village slots.

Our call for Sponsors is NOW open. If you work for a company that is interested in sponsoring the After Party, helping subsidize students tickets through an Education Sponsorship or donate a contest prize, please let us know.

We hope to see you at 0xA in 2019!

--THOTCON
*** END THOTCON TRANSMISSION

--