Information Security News mailing list archives

InfoSec News - Soft Reboot

From: InfoSec News <alerts () infosecnews org>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 17:25:02 +0000 (UTC)

Hello!

Sorry, It has been some 30+ months since you have received a message explaining WTF happened.

I will be posting something in greater depth than this note, understandably some of you might want to take this opportunity
to leave the InfoSec News mailing list. :(

Please send a mail to: isn-request (at) lists.infosecnews.org

With the subject: unsubscribe

Likewise, if you loved the list, and wish to share the love and
good karma amongst your friends and co-workers,
please point them to:

http://www.infosecnews.org/subscribe-to-infosec-news/

I will have a note with some detail on why I took a sabbatical from
running the InfoSec News website and mailing list in the next few days.
Also, I will be attending DerbyCon later on this week with some
InfoSec News schwag.

Thanks for your time!

William Knowles
@ InfoSec News