Information Security News mailing list archives

DDoS Attack on InfoSec News

From: InfoSec News <alerts () infosecnews org>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 08:31:13 +0000 (UTC)

http://www.infosecnews.org/ddos-attack-on-infosec-news/

By William Knowles
Senior Editor
InfoSec News
March 18, 2013

InfoSec News has been mitigating a prolonged distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack from a large globally distributed botnet that has lasted over a week.

We apologize for any minor disruptions this may have caused and continue to monitor and mitigate the attack. Thank you all for your continued support, and we aren’t going to let this impact our mission to send out timely and relevant information security news to the community.

--
Find the best IT Security talent without breaking your recruiting budget.
Jobs cross-posted to Simply Hired, Facebook and LinkedIn.