Information Security News mailing list archives

2002 FIRST Conference registration open

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 00:45:34 -0600 (CST)

Forwarded from: Roger Safian <r-safian () nwu edu>

Greetings,

We are now ready to accept registrations for the 2002 FIRST
conference.  We are just finalizing the program, and should have it on
the website in the next couple of weeks, but, since we had a record
number of submissions, the conference is shaping up to be one of our
best.

Complete conference details can be found on the 2002 conference
website at <http://www.first.org/conference/2002/>. Please feel free
to direct any questions to me or send email to first-2002 () first org.

Thanks and I hope to see you in Hawaii in June.

--
Roger A. Safian
r-safian () nwu edu (email) public key available on many key servers.

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

To unsubscribe email majordomo () attrition org with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
of the mail.