Information Security News mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft hackers reached key programmes

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 04:41:00 -0600 (CST)

From: Peter A. DeNitto <denitto () alde com>, and a dozen or so other ISN
subscribers...

Look at the dateline on the story.

Heh, yeah. If I have said it once I'll say it again, lack of sleep and
list moderation do not bode well together. Especially 22+ hours of
being up, standing in line for airport security, flying, the searches,
the searches, flying, did I mention the searches? :) finding the
hotel, and getting settled in.

I am going to have to get the head geek to modify the bot to not
forward news for moderation older than the year we're in now. :)

Cheers!

- William