Information Security News mailing list archives

Re: Asymmetrical Attack on America & Possible Responses

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 02:16:28 -0500 (CDT)

Forwarded from: Saso Virag <svirag () aspac uu net>

In message InfoSec News writes:

William,

Thank you very much. :-)

[OK, This on the surface has little to do with information security,
(So you could delete this now if you're not interested) but if you're

This is actually just the kind of information I always wanted more on
InfoSec news. Seems like most people here are too busy with their router
ACL's and unix passwords to notice that their data center is actually
located in a glass and concrete business building right next to a public
park, if I may use a hopefully over-exaggerated example.

[...]

as its also known, "The Battlefield Big Picture" I do want to give
everyone here the big picture, solid open source intelligence from
several different viewpoints to look at things and make quality
decisions. This viewpoint is from a person I do respect from afar, yet
to meet, and look forward to reading future briefings whenever he
publishes them.  -  William Knowles - 9.22.2001]

My favorite reading, The Economist provided a similar analysis,
but in many articles ... this paper magnificently sums it all up.

Thank you once again.

Cheers,

Saso
--
Saso Virag
Server Engineer

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

To unsubscribe email majordomo () attrition org with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
of the mail.