Information Security News mailing list archives

Re: Feds Say Fidel Is Hacker Threat

From: InfoSec News <isn () C4I ORG>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 00:38:43 -0600

Forwarded by: Felix von Leitner <leitner () vim org>

The real message is, of course: "the military needs more money but has
no legitimate explanation what it needs it for".  So they spread a
little more FUD.  Nothing new, really.

Replied Wilson: "There's certainly the potential for them to
employ those kind of tactics against our modern and superior
military."

But this part I found particularly hilarious.  How can a military be
called "modern and superior" that can be disabled by a few Cuban
hackers?!

And I always thought the German military was a bunch of comedians.

Felix

ISN is hosted by SecurityFocus.com
---
To unsubscribe email LISTSERV () SecurityFocus com with a message body of
"SIGNOFF ISN".