Information Security News mailing list archives

Just a little note...

From: InfoSec News <isn () C4I ORG>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 11:53:16 -0600

Hello All,

It appears that Securityfocus had a little burp when I was trying to
send out the news after midnight, and I even tried getting up at
5:00am to see if things were up and sat through an entire episode of
'Simon & Simon' on A&E which wasn't completely bad.

Thankfully I didn't get any morning e-mail from ISN news junkies
looking for their daily fix and you all should be reading it now.

Cheers!

William Knowles
isn () c4i org

ISN is hosted by SecurityFocus.com
---
To unsubscribe email LISTSERV () SecurityFocus com with a message body of
"SIGNOFF ISN".