Information Security News mailing list archives

Request for Experts and IT Decision Makers to be quoted in ComputerWorld (fwd)

From: William Knowles <wk () C4I ORG>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 16:39:36 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 15:18:04 -0400
From: Pete Loshin <pete () loshin com>
To: dcsb () ai mit edu
Subject: Request for Experts and IT Decision Makers to be quoted in
    ComputerWorld

Hi All!

I'm working on a feature article for ComputerWorld about "the state of the
crypto". There is a lot going on, what with the ongoing crypto export
issue, the incipient expiration of the RSA patent, selection of the
algorithm for AES, legislation on digital signatures, obsolescence of DES
and questions about 3DES.

And knowing the caliber of the people involved in DCSB over the years, this
is the first place I thought to look for informed comments.

If you are an IT manager, I'd like to hear how all this upheaval is
affecting you and your organization.

If you work for a vendor or supplier that is affected by this upheaval, I'd
like to hear how all this upheaval is affecting you and your business.

If you want to have your opinions heard, you need to get in touch with me
as soon as possible--ComputerWorld is a weekly publication, after all. Feel
free to respond by email or call me at +1 781/646-6318.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

regards,
-pl