Interesting People mailing list archives

Fwd: A cybersecurity style guide

From: "Dave Farber" <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 03:00:59 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Richard Forno <rforno () infowarrior org>
Date: Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 9:25 PM
Subject: A cybersecurity style guide
To: Infowarrior List <infowarrior () attrition org>, Dave Farber <
dave () farber net>

(x-posted)

Download the Bishop Fox Cybersecurity Style Guide (Version One) Here

How do you pronounce SQL? Should you write denial of service with hyphens?
Is it pen testing or pentesting? In the evolving world of information
security, it’s hard to know who to turn to for answers to questions like
these.

Through research and internal discussions over the last two years, we’ve
come to a consensus about how to answer these kinds of questions for
ourselves. We’ve compiled 1,775 security terms into one document that we’re
calling the Cybersecurity Style Guide, and we’re very excited to share
Version 1 of that guide with you today....

< - >

https://www.bishopfox.com/blog/2018/02/hello-world-introducing-the-bishop-fox-cybersecurity-style-guide/