Interesting People mailing list archives

A cybersecurity style guide

From: "Dave Farber" <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 19:25:14 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Carole Fennelly <cfennelly () cfennelly com>
Date: Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 9:15 AM
Subject: Re: [vor] A cybersecurity style guide
To: Ron Gula <ronald.j.gula () gmail com>
CC: Richard Forno <rforno () infowarrior org>, Infowarrior List <
infowarrior () attrition org>, Dave Farber <dave () farber net>

I haven't read it through, but it looks like they did a great job with
this! All an organization would need to do is write a section specific to
them (copyrights, trademarks, etc) and they'll be good to go. Saves a lot
of repetitive work!

-Carole