Interesting People mailing list archives

Digital Transformation articles I wanted to share

From: "Dave Farber" <farber () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 11:12:02 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: "bill.keeshen () bettyblocks com" <bill.keeshen () bettyblocks com>
Date: September 27, 2017 at 10:17:00 AM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Digital Transformation articles I wanted to share

Hi Dave-

Changes are afoot in how companies are igniting the spark of digital innovation, a topic of deep interest to me. I
thought you'd like these articles as well.

Some companies have taken on a near impossible challenge of training their employees to code.  A more reasonable
approach is to meet technology in the middle:  The Future Is About Empathy, Not Coding

The next article speaks to something of which I am very passionate.  82% of American Businesses are seeing their
business employees as vital "sparks" to their new projects:  Make Way for Citizen Developers.

Finally, I hate to end on a negative, but this article actually keeps us mindful that over architecting and
"Cathedral Thinking," may actually doom our projects in the bloom.  Why Your Digital Transformation Initiative Will
Fail

If you are as passionate about Digital Transformation, drop me a line, or visit our site.  I look forward to
connecting with you,

Bill Keeshen

VP, North American Sales

Betty Blocks, Inc.

415-310-4826

Linkedin=Keeshen

Best Regards,

Bill Keeshen
VP of Sales - Betty Blocks, Inc.
415.310.4826

My LinkedIn - Betty Blocks
If you'd like to schedule a brief call on my calendar, click here!

PS: If you don't want to hear from me anymore, just let me know