Interesting People mailing list archives

re Listen to the secret GOP tapes - The Washington Post

From: "David Farber" <farber () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 09:17:33 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Joe K <joekennedy22206 () yahoo com>
Subject: Re: [IP] Listen to the secret GOP tapes - The Washington Post
Date: January 29, 2017 at 5:04:25 AM EST
To: dave () farber net

Dave:

I view this leak as being similar to the Russian hacking of the Democratic Party emails. I guess we at living in a
world where anything private can and will be stolen, hacked or leaked by a foreign government, disgruntled employee, or
political opponent. Perhaps that will make for a more transparent, honest, and fair system. Or perhaps it will merely
make it harder and more dangerous to engage in a frank discussion of difficult issues.

Joe