Interesting People mailing list archives

re RIM And Nokia Respond To Apple's Antennagate Press Conference

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 17:53:27 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ole Jacobsen <ole () cisco com>
Date: July 19, 2010 6:23:08 AM EDT
To: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Cc: ip <ip () v2 listbox com>
Subject: Re: [IP] re RIM And Nokia Respond To Apple's Antennagate Press Conference

For IP:

Free business idea: design a case for the iPhone 4 which is made of
some non-conducting material. Include a retractable antenna which
connects to the case/antenna on the phone, include a high-capacity
battery and a place to attach a hand strap (why Apple never did this
to begin with is beyond me, obviously nobody thought they might sell
phones in Japan) and you have a winner!

I'd certainly buy it (if I owned an iPhone which I don't yet).

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole () cisco com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj