Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: New ally in the fight over RFID chips

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 10:40:22 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Michael Zimmer <zimmerm () uwm edu>
Date: February 10, 2010 10:12:28 AM EST
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] New ally in the fight over RFID chips

This position has been argued for quite some time. See The Spychips Threat: Why Christians Should Resist RFID and
Electronic Surveillance  <http://www.amazon.com/Spychips-Threat-Christians-Electronic-Surveillance/dp/1595550216>

And it seems hard to oppose the criminalization of someone forcing me to embed something into my body, whether you're
Christian or not.

-mz

--
Michael Zimmer, PhD
Assistant Professor, School of Information Studies