Interesting People mailing list archives

CDT Call to Defense and Celebration of the Online Commonwealth

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 10:27:57 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: "davidr.johnson" <davidr.johnson () verizon net>
Date: September 10, 2009 9:35:44 AM EDT
To: <dave () farber net>
Subject: CDT Call to Defense and Celebration of the Online Commonwealth

Hi Dave -- for ip if you want.

The Center for Democracy and Technology invites you to join us in celebrating One Web Day by reading and signing "A Call to Defense and Celebration of the Online Commonwealth" at http://petition.cdt.org.

This document, developed in collaboration with our new CDT Fellows, articulates core values that have enabled the Internet to prosper and highlights our shared duty to keep it open, innovative and free.

We invite you to read the document and, if you agree with the views expressed, attach your name in support and share it with your friends.